Hi! My name is Maggie, and I live in Kansas City with my husband, Blake, and cat, Champ. I have always enjoyed perusing blogs. I'm particularly drawn to those that incorporate multiple categories like food, decorating, fashion, career, etc. I have a few blog soulmates (Cupcakes and Cashmere, Oh She Glows, The PPK), but true to form, I'm hungry for more. I've noticed during my frequent Google searches (more to come on that topic) that I often can't find the content I'm looking for, such as vegetarian and vegan cooking, beautiful photos, fashion, gardening, eco-consciousness, frugality, living simply, entertaining, and representing the Midwest stylishly! Thus, I am trying this thing myself! I've attempted blogging before, but a recent influx of free time makes me believe that I'll have a better track record these days. Stay tuned...
Now, time for chocolate chip cookies. Recipe here. Easy as pie (cookies?), delish, and vegan! Have at it!
Mmm, I like these cookies.
ReplyDelete